How deeply can your silence vibrate the Infinity??
This coming Sunday, March 26th Join @Seva Simran Singh & GuruMantra Singh for the next installment of the Art of Shuniya Workshop Series!!
Space is limited. Pre-reg now! email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415.375.0813
Experience profound physical, emotional & spiritual cleansing with Kundalini yoga & meditation practices at Sierra Hot Springs Center April 7-9, 2017
The retreat price ranges from $325 – $545 for the weekend and includes:
- Complete access to hot springs baths, pools & grounds
- Organic locally sourced breakfast & Yogic cleansing diet included Saturday & Sunday
- Room & board at Sierra Hot Springs retreat center
- dorm room
- private rooms (single or double occupancy)
- Optional treatments offered for an additional fee:
- Acupuncture & Sat Nam Rasayan healing session
- Mayan abdominal massage session*
*exclusive to female guests.
For more information about the retreat email Seva Simran or call 415.375.0813
It’s Seva Simran’s birthday and you’re invited to come celebrate and connect with your local community of yogis!
The party is potluck style (no worries—there’s a Whole Foods a few blocks away if cooking is not your forte :))
Expect to; eat, socialize, laugh, Chant and Meditate.
Kids of all ages welcome!
Friday, December 30th at 6:00 pm
Yoga Tree Potrero
1500 16th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Bound lotus is the highest energy yoga asana and is a deeply meditative and healing experience unto itself. this practice will focus on stretches and flexibility for lotus and bound lotus pose.
Healing Through the Elements: May 21 – 22, 2016
(at the Mystical Yoga Farm in Lake Atitlan, Guatemala)
In the entire universe is said to be comprised of 108 elements. As humans we exist within the realm of the five lowest elements of earth water air fire and ether. When these essences are in balance we are elevated, uplifted, powerful and aligned with our purpose. When these five essences are out of balance life can be extremely challenging in all areas: mental, emotional, physical, communication relationships, love and business can all suffer.
In this special workshop we will work with these five elements to help bring them into balance at an individual level, as well as work on developing clarity and intuition into each of our lives and using our inner resources to bring about enduring harmony and peace.
The daily schedule we have planned is as follows:
- 9am – 12pm Intro, Kundalini Meditation & Yoga Kriyas
- 12pm – 2pm lunch with intuitive healing, acupuncture & Sat Nam Rasayan healing sessions available
- 2pm – 5pm meditation, yoga kriyas and closing
If you have any questions about registration please contact Gian Shakti from the Mystical Yoga Farm at email@example.com.